Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Do I owe it to the sun?

Dear readers,

Today has been treating me well and I'm not sure if I owe it to the finally pleasant sunny weather or not. I like to think that my creativity doesn't directly depend upon such but either way, I've been ecstatically tapping away today on my novel-to-be.
A couple of things are making sense to me and I've been editing like crazy (thankfully! because I feel like editing kills me a smidgen at a time!) and somehow during this usually arduous process, I've managed to add 1500 words too . . . Strange, but a welcome change!

I do hope you're all similarly enjoying yourselves, maybe not similarly but are nevertheless happy!

Do let me know!

Yours
Afsaneh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts on this, so do share.