Thursday, April 19, 2012

So I caught a break . . .

Dear Readers,

Yesterday was a tough day for a lot of reasons. For some days I've been feeling a little brain-dead which, as you can understand, does nothing to elevate one's self confidence.
But yesterday, (although I suppose technically it would be today) a couple of thoughts struck me regarding my current WIP.
So, from about 2am onwards I was sat in front of my laptop and finally able to see what my heroine needed to do.
 Nothing quite like a few hours of furious tapping of a keyboard to make that night's (morning's) sleep a little sweeter!
I have to say though . . .  it took her long enough!
And now, I'm in a rather gleeful mood for the first time in quite a while.

Are many people out there going through the same thing, I wonder?

Yours,
Afsaneh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts on this, so do share.